POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Fantasy Armor (17KBU) : Fantasy Armor (17KBU) Server Time
17 Aug 2024 14:12:22 EDT (-0400)
  Fantasy Armor (17KBU)
From: Howard Day
Date: 25 Sep 2001 02:54:59
Message: <3bb02a43@news.povray.org>
Hey! how you guys been?  Quite a lot has happened with me recently.  I've
purchased a new comp: 1Ghz Atholon Thunderbird, 256MB Ram, 30 Gigger HD, 25
inch monitor.  Just kidding 'bout that last part.  I've also gotten 3DSMAX
and have be learning it as fast as I can.  It's not nearly as hard as I
thought it would be, once you understand the logic behind it all.  For the
curious, here's a link to the development of the second model I've made in
MAX.
http://www.scifi-meshes.com/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=39&t=000170

Back to Pov- The attached pic is what I was working on before MAX. I was
inspired by the new "World of Warcraft" Blizzard game.  Enjoy, and the code
is up for grabs if anyone wants it. The belts are procedural. Including
textures. :-)
Enjoy!

H.E. Day
<><